Review | NYX Rouge Cream Blushes


Rouge Cream Blushes
NYX


I currently have 2 NYX Rouge Cream Blushes in my collection, in Natural and Glow. These retail for $6.99 at Target and CVS locations. 


I must say, I absolutely adore these blushes! I use them as a base for my powder blushes. One downside, I do wish they had a wider color selection available. 


Let's get in to the review!







L to R; Natural, Glow




L to R: Natural, Glow


L to R: Natural, Glow

 I suggest using "Natural" if you have fair skin, like me, and if you have medium skin tone, I suggest "Glow". The shade Natural is a matte light mid toned pink. Glow is a brighter, deeper toned matte pink. 

Both blushes have a very creamy texture that leave a dewy finish on the skin. These are not a cream to powder formula. I find that patting them into the skin with my fingers is the best way to apply them. I found these had a great wear time of 7 hours before noticing fading. 

I highly recommend these cream blushes, especially now that winter is approaching for most of us. If you have oily skin, be prepared to set these with a powder.

NEED IT! 
4.5/5



Comments