Review | Sinful Colors "Super Nova"


Super Nova



Sinful Color Nail Polishes retail for around $2 at Walgreens, Target, and Walmart.

Sinful Colors "Super Nova" is a beautiful rose gold metallic finish polish. It is available year round in their permanent collection.


Let's get in to the review!






Super Nova



The formula is fairly opaque, but it does need 2 coats to reach true opacity. I don't notice any streaks or the formula being too thick once its dried on the nails.


I love this color during the winter and holidays especially. I don't experience chipping until around day 5. Which for me is amazing!!



"Super Nova", Sinful Colors
2 Coats



 I would recommend the metallic and glitter finish nail polishes from Sinful Colors rather than the matte ones. I find the matte ones to be very thick and chip very easily.


NEED IT!
4.5/5






Comments