OPI Mariah Carey Four Mini Holiday Hits

I recently saw a blog post with the new OPI holiday collection by Mariah Carey. It was a bottom coat of Visions of Love with a top coat of All Sparkly and Glitter, OMG it was the prettiest thing I have ever seen! So I immediately started checking the sales at Ulta and found this kit which contains 4 mini OPI nail polishes in Visions of Love(dark vampy red), Warm Me Up(dark metallic grey/brown), Wonderous Star(silvery sparkles with black glitter specks), and All Sparkly and Gold(gold glitter).

This retails for $12.95. But, you can also use Ulta's $3.50 off $10 coupon usually available, or in my case, they had $5 off $10 in this month's flyer. Making it less than $10! I highly recommend this for anyone looking for some new nail polishes for the holidays and the winter months, either for themselves, or as as present for someone else!

I will be doing individual reviews of these nail polishes soon.



Left to Right "Visions of Love" "Warm Me Up" "Wonderous Star" "All Sparkly And Gold"

Comments