50% off Rimmel at Walgreens

This week at Walgreens, 2/23-3/1, they're offering Rimmel London Lasting Finishing by Kate lipsticks and the Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation for 50% off. These both retail for $5.49 so they will ring up at $2.74 a piece! Plus you can stack this printable $1 off coupon to bring each of these down to $1.74 each. Quite an amazing deal!

The Lasting Finish by Kate lipsticks are by far my favorite lipsticks at the Drugstore. They offer a range from bright red to a pure nude, and they are incredibly creamy.

I've been trying out Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation, and so far I love it! It keeps my face truly matte for 5 and a half hours before I needed to touch up. I wouldn't recommend it for those with dry skin, but if you have oily skin, I recommend giving this a try!

Comments