REVIEW | Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color in "Red Extreme"


Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color



I recently purchased the Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color in 01 "Red Extreme" at Walgreens on clearance for $1.62, but normally they retail for about $6.49 at milanicosmetics.com, Walgreens, and CVS.


Let's get in to the review!




This is described as having the application of a lip gloss and wear of a lipstick, which I completely agree with. It has a high shine finish, not matte, and I saw absolutely no feathering or wear even after 4 hours of wear.


It is extremely long wearing, so for those of you that have a long day at work or whatever else, these would be perfect. The color is 100% completely opaque and pigmented, and has a smooth and very creamy texture. The smell is amazing, to me it smells like vanilla cake, yum!



01 "Red Extreme"



However, these don't set and remain slippery on the lips, so if you even touch your lips, the color will come off and transfer, so I'm afraid to bump anything or have anything touch my lips while I wear this. And be careful not to get it on your teeth, it will transfer. And if you decide to remove it from your lips, be aware that it will stain your lips the color of the gloss.


If you need a lip product that will wear throughout the entire day without wearing off, I do recommend this, however be cautious as you apply it and check on it to make sure it hasn't transferred anywhere off your lips.


NEED IT!
3.75/5





Comments