Ulta Haul | Stila Sweet Treat Bronzing Powder


Stila Sweet Treat Bronzing Powder


I've been on the hunt for a bronzer without parabens or bismuth oxychloride and it is so difficult to find one that's inexpensive! But I did it! The Stila Sweet Treat Bronzing Powder came out this year for Valentine's Day and my Ulta still carried it so I picked up. This bronzer retails for $14 at Ulta. It is no longer available on the Stila website.


Let's take a look!






When I compare this to similar bronzing powders at the drugstore, it's a little smaller in size than Physician's Formula bronzers. I do prefer Stila's sleek packaging to the bulkiness of Physician's Formula ones. This high end bronzer retails for around the same price as most drugstore bronzers at Ulta.


The bronzer itself is made to look like a bar of chocolate! The squares on the bronzer spell out Stila with hearts on the other squares. So adorable!!



Stila Sweet Treat Bronzing Powder



The colors are a tile mosaic pattern of 5 different colors. The "s" and "a" squares remind me of the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, a standard medium brown. The top heart squares are a sparkly taupe shade. The middle heart squares are a straight up peach shade with what seems to be a satin finish. The "l" and "t" squares are also a medium brown but are warmer in tone. And finally, the center square, the "i", is a very dark brown, much darker than the Too Faced Bronzers.


There is a faint perfume scent, but nothing over powering.


I am absolutely in love with this product! It's adorable packing and the inexpensive price tag is what sold me. I'm going to be doing a full review on this product as soon as I try it out. But so far I love it!




Stila Sweet Treat Bronzing Powder: Ingredients


Stila Sweet Treat Bronzing Powder (Front) 

Stila Sweet Treat Bronzing Powder (Back)


Stila Sweet Treat Bronzing Powder





Comments