Ulta Haul!


I've taken a few trips to Ulta in the last couple weeks and bought a few things, some are backups but most are brand new products to me. Last week Ulta was having 40% off Physician's Formula, Almay, Revlon, and NYX, I only grabbed one NYX product.

Here's what I picked up, expect reviews on some of these products soon!



Shea Moisture Curl & Shine Shampoo


This natural shampoo by Shea Moisture is infused with coconut and hibiscus to add moisture and shine to thick and frizzy hair, which I have. This was a re-purchase for me, I absolutely love this shampoo! It helps control my frizz and add definition to the natural curl in my hair, it smells amazing, and it's sulfate and paraben-free! 
This retails for $10.49 in-stores and online at ulta.com.



NYX Blotting Powder


I picked up this mattifying powder as a replacement for my Rimmel Stay Matte powder, it contains parabens, so I'm no longer using it. I picked up the lightest shade "Light". The powder claims to "provide shine control...for sheer coverage in a matte finish". I will let you guys now how these claims measure up. 
This retails for $11.99 in-stores and online at ulta.com, and online at nyxcosmetics.com.



Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Eyeliners in "Strut" & "Ink"


I found the Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Eyeliners on clearance for $1.97 for "Ink" and $3.97 for "Strut". I've found that gel eyeliners are the only liners that stay put in my waterline all day. I wanted to add a little color so I went for a purple and blue instead the traditional black. Ulta has come out with new gel eyeliners, and rightfully so. While they stay well in the waterline, the color can be patchy and the texture is quite hard. If you see these in your local Ulta and you're in a pinch for a colored gel liner, maybe give these a shot. 



Essence 3D Eyeshadow in "Irresistible Vanilla Latte"


This eyeshadow by Essence is a duo of a glittery ivory and glittery beige champagne color. I find these duos are very pigmented and not too powdery. These remind me of the MAC Extra Dimension eye shadows. I'm planning on using this as a facial highlighter. I will let you guys know how it goes. 
This retails for $3.49 in-stores and online at ulta.com.





Comments