Cyber Monday Beauty Haul!

LaVanila Cyber Monday Haul


Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend was a couple weekends ago now and I FINALLY received my package that I ordered! This is just a small haul from LaVanila that were doing 25% off their entire site that weekend.

Here we go!


First off, the main thing I decided to get was the LaVanila Healthy Deodorant in Vanilla Coconut, this scent just became available in the deodorant and I knew I had to try it! These retail for $14 and comes with 2 fl ounces of product. I find these last about 2 months for me. I have a review of the deodorant in Pure Vanilla HERE to give you guys a more in depth idea of this product.

This deodorant can be purchased online at LaVanila.com. This scent is not yet available at Sephora, however the other scents can be found online and in-stores at Sephora.com

"Vanilla Coconut"
The Healthy Deodorant
LaVanila



Then with this purchase, I received 2 free fragrance samples which I was able to choose the scent I wanted. I chose to stay with the same scent and get the Vanilla Coconut Healthy Fragrance. Each is 0.04 fl ounces.




As a bonus gift during that weekend, each purchase came with a free gift, a brown mesh cosmetic bag. The bag is very good quality. I could definitely put some makeup in there for on the go but brushes would probably be too big. 





Let me know in the comments below what you guys scored on Black Friday and Cyber Monday!!

Comments