Fragrance Sets are 50% off at Target! Including Coach, Juicy Couture & More!


50% off Fragrance Sets at Target!

On my most recent shopping trip to Target yesterday I spotted their fragrance sets for the holidays are already 50% off!!! So there's plenty of time to score some inexpensive perfumes for yourself and as gifts!


I spotted Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy and Couture La La trio sets for $14.98 as well as a Coach Poppy set for $14.98.

Some of the other sets included Nicki Minaj Minajesty, Katy Perry Killer Queen, and One Direction Our Moment.


Nicki Minaj Minajesty, $14.98


Juicy Couture, Couture La La, $14.98

Coach Poppy, $14.98

Viva La Juicy, $14.9

I also spotted some of the smaller sets for only $5.98. I spotted Juicy Couture, Nicki Minaj, and Taylor Swift. 

Small Fragrances, $5.98





And lastly I spotted a Marc Jacobs fragrance set of 4 for only $22.48!! What a steal!! 



Hurry and check your local Target to see if you can find a fragrance you love for a great price!

Happy Shopping!

Comments