My Holiday Beauty Haul!



Over the course of the holiday season I received as well as purchased some beauty items for myself! Most of these items were purchased at Ulta, however a couple were ordered online from MAC Cosmetics. Let me know if you guys would like any product reviews!



The first items I purchased were from MAC. 

I finally caved and purchased the Pro Longwear Concealer in the shade NC15, which is just slightly lighter than my natural skin tone. I purchased this to conceal and highlight underneath my eyes. This concealer is very full coverage without being cakey.

This concealer comes in a glass bottle with a plastic top and a pump. The concealer comes with 0.3 fl ounces of product and retails for $20 in-stores and online at maccosmetics.com as well as in-stores at MAC counters inside Nordstroms, Macy's, and other department stores. 



NC15
Pro Longwear Concealer
MAC Cosmetics



Next from MAC I repurchased my Eye Brow Pencil in "Spiked". This pencil is a twist-up style with a very tiny point. "Spiked" is a very deep cool brown, which is perfect for those of us with dark brown hair without any red undertones. I absolutely love using this pencil for the arch of my brows!

This pencil retails for $16 in-stores and online at maccosmetics.com, as well as online and in-stores at select department stores. 


"Spiked"
Eyebrow Pencil
MAC Cosmetics



Next, I picked up a blush from Laura Geller that I found on clearance for $13.97 at Ulta! This blush is the Sugar Free Blush-n-Brighten Baked Cheek Color in "Boysenberry". What I loved about this blush is the deep mauve matte color. It doesn't have any intense sheen or sparkle! 

These blushes come with 0.176 ounces of product and normally retail for $27.50 at Ulta and laurageller.com. While this shade may be discontinued from Ulta, they do still have it on Laura Geller's website! 

"Boysenberry"
Sugar Free Blush-n-Brighten Baked Cheek Color

Laura Geller




Next are the items my amazing boyfriend got for me for Christmas!


First is this ButterLONDON nail polish duo called the "Steampunk Ball Collection". This was a Black Friday deal still available at my Ulta that was on sale for $15! Each nail polish normally retails for $15 a piece.

The duo contains a bright red called "Come To Bed Red" and a sparkly gold with different shades of gold called "West End Wonderland". I will let you guys know in future posts what I think of these, and expect nail polish swatches of these two to be up soon!

Steampunk Ball Collection
ButterLONDON



Next is the Smashbox ON THE ROCKS Photo Op Eye Shadow Palette. The palette contains a mixture of 12 bright and neutral colors. By the looks of it, there is one matte shade, the beige highlight shade. These shades are very pigmented and actually soft to the touch, however not as buttery as the LORAC shadows.

This Palette retailed for $36 and is on sale at Ulta and other stores for $18! Definitely pick up this little gem before it sells out! It's a great price for 12 shades if you like bold eye colors!

ON THE ROCKS Photo Op
Eye Shadow Palette
Smashbox


And finally, I received the Stila "The Natural" Collectible Palette. This palette contains 6 neutral shimmer and matte eyeshadows, one all over shimmer color in a light beige pink, and a warm shimmery bronzer. The highlighter is very similar to the Balm's Cindy Lou-Manizer highlighter. Both have a pink undertone.

If you love Stila's face products and eyeshadow, definitely pick up these palettes from Ulta! These retail for $20 and I believe are exclusive to Ulta. They have 2 or 3 other palettes also available. 

"The Natural"
Collectible Palette

Stila

Comments