Makeup & Beauty Empties!

Makeup & Beauty Favorites!


I have used up quite a few beauty products in the last month, mostly due to the harsh cold weather outside. I love cleaning, so finally recycling these products that I've been keeping feels great!


So before I start to babble, let's get into some makeup and beauty products I have used up!



LaVanila The Healthy Deodorant in "Vanilla Summer"


I finished up two of the LaVanila Healthy Deodorants in "Vanilla Summer". I've used a few of the scents from this line. They are aluminum and paraben-free. You can read my review of the "Pure Vanilla" Deodorant HERE. This is my least favorite from the ones I've tried. It controls odor for about 3 to 4 hours. While initially the scent goes on nicely, it becomes sour and does not smell nicely mixed with my body. This scent was limited edition, but the rest of the line retails for $14 on Sephora and the LaVanila website. I will not repurchase this scent.




LaVanila Healthy Deodorant



Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Perfume 


I finally used up the last of my Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Perfume. This very girly, floral but sweet scent is amazing. If you love sweet scents like Pink Sugar or Prada Candy, you'll like this one. I purchased mine years ago at a department store during the holidays, so I'm not sure if this travel set is available anymore. The full sizes retail for $39.50 and $49.40 respectively at Kohls, and select retailers. I love the scent but I will not be re-purchasing as I wish to use healthy perfumes from now on. 



Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Perfume





Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer


I received this deluxe sample size of the moisturizer from work and have been in love with it ever since. This moisturizer blends into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling on the skin. I use this day and night to help with this horribly cold weather we're having. Definitely a must have for anyone looking for a great all around moisturizer. The full size retails for $69 at Ulta and Sephora. If you want to try it out but don't want to spend that much, the travel size is available at Ulta for $20. Will absolutely be re-purchasing. 


Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer





Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm



I finished up the deluxe sample size of the eye balm from Algenist and I have missed it so much! This eye cream has a very nice whipped creamy texture that blends very easily into the skin. I notice it hydrates my eyes much better than most eye creams and helps decrease the look of fine lines around my eyes. For those of you looking for an anti-aging eye cream that will hydrate too, pick this up! It is pricey, with a retail price of $65 at Ulta and Sephora, it's worth the investment, or check out the Anti-Wrinkle Collection set at Ulta for only $52 to try it out along with two other pieces from Algenist. Absolutely will be re-purchasing.



Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm




Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer


With the winter months upon us, naturally I finally used up this lip balm by Neutrogena. This balm is very smooth and creamy, not waxy like most lip balms I've tried. It really hydrated my lips when they were cracking or feeling dry. And it's paraben-free! You can pick it up at Ulta for only $2.99. I recently picked up the Burts Bees lip balm but I already know its too waxy. Definitely going to re-purchase.



Neutrogena Norwegian Lip Moisturizer SPF 15




MAC Eye Brow Pencil in "Spiked"



As a person who absolutely hates their brows, they're sparse, too dark, I find it difficult to find brow products that work for me. However, I consistently go back to the MAC Eyebrow Pencil. I used up "Spiked", the second darkest shade. If you have dark dark brown hair like mine, this is the perfect cool toned brown to help shape your brows without making them look black. The actual pencil is small so you can manipulate the intensity of the color very well. Plus, it's only $16 on the MAC website and MAC Counter locations. Will, and have already re-purchased!



MAC Eye Brow Pencil in Spiked




Too Faced Shadow Insurance



And last but not least this product is the one that took the longest to use up. The Too Faced Shadow Insurance is one of the only eyeshadow primers that actually keeps my eyeshadows from creasing on my long days, otherwise, everything else creases after 8 hours, which for me is not enough. If you have oily eyelids you'll love this, if you have dry eyelids, it may be a little too tacky for you. This retails for $20 at Ulta, Sephora, and the Too Faced website. Will re-purchase. 



Too Faced Shadow Insurance



Comments