OPI Nail Polishes Buy 1 Get 2 FREE!



On my recent shopping trip to the mall, I spotted a really great deal on OPI Nail Polishes! At Regis Salons, they have entire a selection of OPI Polishes on sale Buy 1 Get 2 FREE! Yes you read it right, buy only 1 polish and you get 2 free!


*This does not include the entire line of OPI polishes.


Regis is a hair salon that also sells beauty supplies. Their hair salons are known by various names, so you may want to check your local salon website to see if they are a subset of Regis. My local salon in Marquette, MI, is Regis Salon, is located in the Westwood Mall.

To find your nearest Regis Salon, check out the Salon Locator HERE.


I noticed they had several shades from the Muppets Most Wanted, San Francisco, Euro Centrale, and past Holiday Collections. Actual shade selection will vary from salon to salon.


I picked up the following shades:

Miss Piggy's Big Number- deep metallic blue
OPI...Eurso Euro- deep bright blue
My Vampire is Buff- light nude ivory beige


While specific pricing may vary slightly by location, at my local Regis Salon, each OPI polish retails for $9, making each bottle only $3!


Happy Shopping!


Comments