Review: Bliss Fabulous Makeup Melt Gel-to-Oil Cleanser

Bliss Fabulous Makeup Melt Gel-to-Oil Cleanser


I am a firm believer in cleansing your face thoroughly each night. Recently, I received the Bliss Fabulous Makeup Melt Gel-to-Oil Cleanser. When it comes to makeup removers, wipes never fully removed all of my makeup. Creme and gel cleansers have done the best job, for me.

The Bliss Fabulous Makeup Melt Gel-to-Oil Cleanser retails for $28 at Ulta, Sephora, and the Bliss Website


But how does it measure up to it's $28 price tag? 

Let's first talk about the packaging. The cleanser comes in a very convenient white and blue plastic squeeze tube. There is 4.2 fl ounces of product, plenty of cleanser to last you for a couple of months if you wear makeup frequently. 


The actual cleanser is a clear gel formula that has a citrusy lemon scent. It reminds me a little bit of Lemon Pledge. If you're sensitive or do not like things that are fragranted, maybe skip out on this. But on the plus side, it's paraben-free!



Bliss Fabulous Makeup Melt Gel-to-Oil Cleanser



Bliss claims "This innovative formula glides onto skin as a gel then, when massaged, transforms into a lightweight yet powerful cleansing oil that melts away makeup and impurities, and sweeps away excess surface oil. Skin is left feeling completely clean, silky-smooth, and perfectly nourished, with a gorgeous afterglow."



Bliss Fabulous Makeup Melt Gel-to-Oil Cleanser


As far as removing your makeup, it does a good job. It would say it does a better job at removing makeup than cleansing the skin. I don't feel the cleanser really penetrated my skin and cleaned my pores.


However, it does not transform from a gel to oil cleanser as it claimed. I find that oil cleansers really get down into the skin's pores, this one did not. Which is why I think you would still need a facial cleanser in addition to this product.


This would work for just about every skin type. This did not irritate my skin or leave an oily residue. It also did not cause my skin to dry out.


Overall, I think it does a good job as a makeup remover but doesn't quite do enough for me as a facial cleanser. There are better and less expensive makeup removers and cleansers on the market, give the Neutrogena Naturals Makeup Remover a try!


LEAVE IT!
3.75/5

Comments