Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color Swatches: Bare It All, Think Pink

I thought I would swatch a couple of new lipsticks I picked up recently from Wet n Wild. The Mega Last formula has become my favorite from the drugstore. If you would like to see swatches of all the Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colors I have, just let me know!

Let's get in to the swatches!




Bare It All- medium neutral toned mauve brown. 
Think Pink- bright warm toned pink.



I find that Bare It All is very similar to the Limited Edition Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Coming In Latte from Fall 2014. Both are a medium neutral nude with brown undertones. Bare It All is slightly lighter and less brown.



I find that Think Pink was much creamier than other shades of the Mega Last Lip Colors I have tried. The wear time was not as long, and the color was a little more streaky. But all in all, it's still a beautiful pink for Spring and Summer. 



Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in "Bare It All"
Bare It All
Mega Last Lip Color

Wet n Wild


Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in "Bare It All"
Bare It All
Mega Last Lip Color

Wet n Wild




Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in "Think Pink"
Think Pink
Mega Last Lip Color
Wet n Wild


Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in "Think Pink"
Think Pink
Mega Last Lip Color
Wet n Wild

Comments