Review: Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 One Step Cleanser


Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 One Step Cleanser
Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 One Step Cleanser


I have been all about the skincare this month! And I am always excited to share with you guys products that will change your skin. Today, I have the Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 One Step Cleanser. This retails for $19.50 (6.7 fl oz) and is available online and in-store at Ulta, and the Vichy Website.


I switched to an oil cleanser years ago, but for most people, they need a good everyday cleanser that won't dry out the face, will leave their skin feeling healthy, hydrated, and clean! So how did this one do?


Let's get in to the review!



Vichy claims:


"This one-step cleanser acts as a cleansing milk, a toning lotion and an eye make-up remover... Captelae, a shea plant extract... remove(s) impurities from the skin. With Vichy Thermal Water, clinically proven to soothe and fortify skin. Also with vitamin B5 for its moisturizing properties. Lightweight non-greasy fluid. No rinsing required...Face, eyes and lips are perfectly cleansed in one simple step. Leaves skin feeling soft and supple."



Vichy also claims this product is your cleansing milk, toner, and eye makeup remover all in one and is perfect for all skin types including sensitive skin.


This cleanser comes in a standard plastic squeeze tube. Perfect for travel and storage, nothing bulky or heavy. 


The cleanser is a creamy white lotion consistency. Very smooth and easy to apply to the skin. The consistency isn't too thin where you can't get a lather, but not thick where it's difficult to work into the skin. It feels soft to the touch and just feels luxurious. However, it does have added fragrance, and has a rose scent



Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 One Step Cleanser



As a facial cleanser. 


First, I apply about a nickel sized amount onto my hand. Then starting with my cheeks, I make circular motions and blend the cleanser into my skin to remove the dirt and oil on my face. For me, having oily and acne prone skin, this did not bother or irritate my face or cause excess redness. The result actually left my face feeling very moisturized and refreshed. 


If you're going to use this to remove makeup, I do suggest double cleansing. By that I mean, washing your face once to remove the makeup, and then washing it again to really cleanse the face. 


As for removing eye makeup. 


I took another nickel sized amount onto my hands and used circular motions to remove the makeup around my eyes. It did remove my water resistant mascara very well, leaving very little traces of makeup behind. My eyes felt very moisturized and hydrated after using this cleanser. 


As there is no added acne preventing ingredients, so I do not recommend it for those who need a cleanser to help treat or prevent acne.


If you have normal to dry skin, I think you will love this cleanser! It cleanses the skin without drying it out and leaves your skin feeling more hydrated than before you washed it! 


For those looking for anti-aging benefits, you won't find any wrinkle reducing or age/sun spot reducing properties here. Just hydrating and moisturizing. 


Now because of the added fragrance to this cleanser. If you know your skin is sensitive to fragrance, I do not recommend trying this. It may cause irritation. 



Overall, this cleanser is comfortable to use and easy to apply. The formula leaves the skin feeling moisturized and healthy. If you wear light makeup and just need a one step cleanser to remove the makeup and wash your face, this is a great option! I think this cleanser is suitable for most normal to dry skin types. Those with acne prone or oily skin probably won't see any skin benefits with this one, nor will those with fragrance sensitive skin. Perfect as a one step cleanser for those looking for more hydration. The only negative is the added fragrance, remove that and it would be a great cleanser for every skin type.


NEED IT!
4.25/5





Disclaimer: I did receive this product as gratis for working at Ulta, this never affects my opinions or thoughts about the product.

Comments

If you are confused in choosing which makeup remover water is good for your skin I suggest that you use Bioderma Sensibio H2O make up remover in your routine. It is suitable for all kind of skin texture and conditions.