|Honest Beauty Falling For You Makeup Palette|
Honest Beauty has launched their Falling For You Makeup Palette. The palette retails for $35 (0.45 oz) and is available on the Honest Beauty Website, and in-stores and online at Ulta. (No confirmation if the palette is Limited Edition, I am assuming it is.)
Honest Beauty claims:
Create unlimited looks in lush, lustrous shades designed by celebrity makeup artist, Daniel Martin.
Inspired by celebrity makeup artist Daniel Martin's interpretation of the fall/winter 2016 runway with nods to iconic '90s beauty, the expertly designed Falling for You makeup palette features bold berries, shimmery golds and lustrous metallics with modern, silky finishes. It's high fashion re-invented for the face.
Looks are as limitless as your imagination. With seven lush, lustrous shades, from soft shimmer to rich metallics, rock bold, dramatic looks or more subtle "just woke up like this" style. Silky, high-impact formulas feature exceptional payoff that allow you to blend and build depending on your mood.
The palette contains:
- Eye Shadow in Blackened Burgundy (dark burgundy, matte finish)
- Eye Shadow in Chromed Rose (rich taupe, soft shimmer)
- Eye Shadow in Painted Gold (brilliant yellow-gold, metallic finish)
- Eye Shadow in Dusted Copper (bold copper, metallic finish)
- Eye Shadow in Smoked Aubergine (blackened eggplant, metallic finish)
- Cream Blush in Crushed Pink (soft peony)
- Lip Color in Blazed Garnet (blackened maroon, demi-matte finish)
- Lip Color in Glazed Quartz (dusty rose, demi-matte finish)
The palette is Cruelty Free, but is not Vegan (contains carmine and beeswax).