REVIEW | The All Natural Face Foundation Pressed Powder Refill


Foundation Pressed Powder




You guys know I am a sucker for affordable cosmetics. One of the most talked about affordable green beauty brands out there is The All Natural Face.


The All Natural Face is a completely non-toxic brand that formulates their products without artificial ingredients, and the entire line is Vegan and Cruelty-Free!


The Foundation Pressed Powder Refill retails for $10.35 and is available exclusively on The All Natural Face Website.


Let's get in to the review!




The All Natural Face claims:

Ahhh, a truly green alternative! You can simply pop out the old used up compact tray and insert this new one. This is the same compact that holds the cream foundation as well, so if you already own that you can simply get the refill in the powder and switch it up when you like.




Packaging


I purchased the refill option as I prefer to use less packaging whenever possible. The compact version is available for $16.10 and comes packaged in a plastic compact. 


I enjoy that once you finish up your compact, you can continue to purchase the refills and reduce waste. I store my refill in an empty compact, any Z-Palette or MAC Palette would do the trick.



Product


The Foundation Pressed Powder, as the name would suggest is a pressed powder. The powder has a lotus flower imprint, but it does not affect the consistency and wears off after a couple uses.


The foundation is available in 50 shades. I wear the shade seen here, Porcelain Kissed by Honey. If you are fair but have a neutral to slightly yellow undertone, this will match your skin tone perfectly.


The shade range for The All Natural Face Foundations is by far the largest out of any makeup brand I have come across, both conventional and non-toxic!


The powder itself has no noticeable scent other than a typical light powder smell. I have noticed that the texture of the powder becomes bumpy and uneven after several uses, but that has not altered its performance. If you notice this developing on your powder---don't panic---make sure you spray some isopropyl alcohol on the powder after every use to help prevent hard pan. 


The powder does not feel drying on the skin, but it will emphasize any dry patches or flakey skin, so this is definitely only for those with normal, combo, and oily skin types.



Performance


Worn alone as a stand alone foundation, the powder is medium to medium high coverage. It was enough to cover my imperfections and even out my complexion without giving me cake face. To achieve the most coverage, I will use a dense powder brush and pat it into the skin. Paired with a medium coverage foundation, I was able to achieve a full coverage look. 


The Foundation Pressed Powder also helped control oil for longer throughout the day than other powders I have tried. I notice oil breaking through after 6 hours. The powder wore well for 8 to 9 hours before it broke down around my nose and became way too oily.


Compared to the Alima Pure Pressed Foundation, the All Natural Face appears less powdery on the skin and less cakey when paired with liquid foundations. The Foundation Pressed Powder did not emphasize my enlarged pores, did not settle into my fine lines, and overall looked more flawless than my go-to Alima Pure Pressed Powder Foundation. The coverage and appearance reminds me of the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and the Laura Geller Balance n Brighten. 



Foundation Pressed Powder in Porcelain Kissed by Honey


Foundation Pressed Powder in Porcelain Kissed by Honey
4 Hours after Application




Ingredients:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Oxides for Color, Boron Nitride, Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate ,Cosmocil CQ, Xanthan Gum



Overall


The Foundation Pressed Powder comes in a large variety of shades so no one has to without their perfect shade! The coverage is excellent for everyday and can be built up or worn with any liquid foundation for added coverage. While the texture becomes slightly bumpy and questionable after a few uses, it does not negatively affect the performance of the powder. For the price and the clean ingredients, I highly recommend this power for anyone looking for a power foundation or a setting power to lock in your liquid foundations!










Comments

While searching for the face foundation on the internet I found your blog. Great read. Thanks for providing a review.
Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, I love your content, and they are very nice and very useful to us. If you are looking for the best all natural greens powder, then visit Boostdnutrition.com. I appreciate the work you have put into this.