Review | Rimmel Nude Lipsticks


(Left) Rimmel "Airy Fairy", (Right) Rimmel "08"


I am a drugstore lipstick type person and my favorite are the Rimmel London lipsticks! They can be found just about everywhere, and the formula is the most long lasting lipstick on me, drugstore or high end!


Let's get started!






My holy grail nude lipstick is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 070 "Airy Fairy". It's a pinky nude shade with a frost finish, but it's very wearable for anyone. The frost isn't very frosty or too obnoxious.



The formula is perfect, its creamy enough that it glides onto the lips easily but isn't too creamy that is wears off quickly.



Another nude I love is the Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick in 08. This one is a darker medium nude pink, it definitely leans more pink than nude.


This one is a matte finish, however it isn't a drying or flat looking mine. It has a natural shine to it. Both lipsticks are non-drying and last about 3 hours, for me before I need to touch up.



"Airy Fairy" top, "08" bottom




Both lipsticks retail for about $5 at Target and Walmart, and $5.49 at Ulta.

My only gripe about these two formulas is that they do contain parabens.


NEED IT!
4.75/5





Comments