REVIEW | Stila Party In A Box *Black Friday Haul*


Stila Party In a Box


I had one thing in mind when I went out Thursday night, aka Black Friday. I needed a new highlighter and I saw that Ulta had this little gift set on sale for $12!


Quite the deal seeing it values at $50.


Let's get in to the review!




The set includes the All Over Shimmer Powder in Kitten, and a lip glaze also in Kitten.


One reason I really wanted this highlighter, it doesn't have bismuth oxychloride in it! Always a must for me. And I have always heard such raves about Stila's kitten eye shadow.


The powder is very smooth, no huge chunks of glitter. It isn't as BAM! in your face as I would like, but that's just me. It gives a beautiful soft highlight to the face and did last a good 7 hours before fading.


The lip glaze wasn't very tacky, and I love the color, a sparkly bronze.


Sadly this is no longer available on Ulta's website, but you might be able to find a private seller or possibly amazon.com. It's such a great value for what you get!





All Over Shimmer Powder "Kitten"


All Over Shimmer Powder "Kitten"


Lip Glaze "Kitten"


All Over Shimmer Powder "Kitten" Swatched


All Over Shimmer Powder "Kitten" Swatched


Lip Glaze "Kitten" Swatched





Comments