Sephora Deal | LORAC Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder $24!!


LORAC Perfectly Lit Luminizing Powder


I spotted this sale on sephora.com. They are offering the Lorac Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight for $24! This normally retails for $32. I have this highlighting powder and it is absolutely stunning! It's the perfect beige toned highlight with an iridescent pearl finish, no chunky specks of glitter.

One down side to this product, if you have acne prone/sensitive skin, it does contain Bismuth Oxychloride, which can cause irritation to the skin, it does for me. And while I have not had any break outs when I used this product, it's just something to be cautious of.

If you can't get your hands on The Balm Mary-Lou-Manizer(these 2 highlights are quite similar), which also retails for $24 and is available only online at thebalm.com and in stores at select Kohls, but you want to be able to swatch and see a product in person before you buy it, I recommend checking this highlighter out.







Comments