Sephora Deal | Stila Bring On the Night Makeup Set $35!


Another great Sephora Deal to bring you guys, the Stila Bring On the Night Makeup Set!


I found this set online at Sephora.com originally valued at $104, it's down to $35! The savings is huge, about 66%, and you get 5 products(not sure if they're full size or not) for $7 a piece. The Smudge Crayon in Black, a Lip Glaze in Mango, the All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer in Kitten, the Custom Color Blush in Coral, and a Jewel Eye Shadow in Black Diamond. I have the All Over Shimmer in kitten in a powder form and I absolutely love it!


Stila makes very beautiful products. The lip glazes are not sticky and look beautiful on the lips. I have not tried the smudge crayon, but I've heard great things. I highly recommend picking this up while it's still available. It is only available online at sephora.com and is limited edition.







Comments