COMPARISON | Drugstore Nude Lipsticks




I absolutely love nude lipsticks, particularly pinky nude ones. They have a "My Lips But Better" look to them. Lipsticks are one of the makeup products I think you can absolutely stick to drugstore and find amazing quality and color. Here are my thoughts on some of the nude lipsticks available at the drugstore.


Let's get started!







Revlon Super Lustrous Shine Lipstick in 820 Pink Cognito





820 "Pink Cognito"


820 "Pink Cognito"



This lipstick is a subdued nude pink with a very sheer wash of color. You will need to reapply this formula once every couple of hours to maintain the color. The formula is very creamy and doesn't tug at the lips or emphasize dryness. It leaves the lips with a natural shine finish. Doesn't have an obvious scent.


LEAVE IT!
2.5/5






Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate in 08



"08"


"08"




This lipstick is a very pigmented and opaque medium mauvey nude color. The formula is very creamy and leaves a moisturized feeling to the lips. It lasts a good 4 hours on me before I need to reapply. It leaves the lips with a creamy matte finish, not a flat matte. I highly recommend this line of lipsticks by Rimmel.


NEED IT!
5/5





Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 070 Airy Fairy





070 "Airy Fairy"

070 "Airy Fairy"



This lipstick is a beautiful light pinky nude with a frosted finish, but the frost isn't over-powering or obvious on the lips. The color is quite opaque and isn't drying on the lips. I would recommend putting a chapstick or balm underneath though, as it can emphasize lines. This lasts about 3 hours on me before I need to reapply. This does have a slight scent, but it doesn't bother me. I highly recommend this line from Rimmel. I just wish there were more colors in the line.


NEED IT!
4.5/5






Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 050 Paradise






050 "Paradise"

050 "Paradise"



This lipstick, much like Airy Fairy, is a medium pinky brown nude with a frosted finish, but the frost isn't over-powering on the lips. This lipstick leans more on the browner and nuder side than Airy Fairy, but is deeper in color. It lasts about 3 to 4 hours on my lips before I need to reapply. This one also isn't drying on the lips and is very comfortable to wear. This also has a slight scent.


NEED IT!
4.5/5





L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 800 Fairest Nude






800 "Fairest Nude"

800 "Fairest Nude"



This lipstick is a true pinky nude with a beautiful natural matte finish and has a pretty good color payment with decent opacity. It lasts about 2 or 3 hours on me before I need to reapply. I absolutely hate the scent of this lipstick, it smells like cheap plastic. And worst of all, this lipstick makes me breakout around my lips, badly. So I won't be wearing this anymore, sadly, because I do love how it looked on my lips. If you have issues with Bismuth Oxychloride breaking you out, stay away from this line of lipsticks.


LEAVE IT!
3.0/5







Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lipstick in 920 Nude Lust





920 "Nude Lust"


920 "Nude Lust"



This lipstick, much like Fairest nude, is a beautiful nude pink that leaves the lips with a natural matte finish, not flat. It's very creamy and easy to apply. However, this shade is a tad shear and takes a few swipes to get the full pigmentation. I need to reapply after about 3 or 4 hours. It doesn't have a faint scent, but I don't even notice it.


NEED IT!
4.0/5





Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lipstick in 930 Truffle Tease





930 "Truffle Tease"


930 "Truffle Tease"


This lipstick medium nude that leans on the browner and cooler side. It has a natural matte finish without looking dry on the lips. It is quite opaque and pigmented, it only takes one swipes to get the full color. This lasts about 4 hours one me before I need to reapply. This also has a faint scent, but it's not that noticeable.


NEED IT!
4.5/5




Ones I Recommend:


Rimmel Lasting Finish in 070 Airy Fairy
Rimmel Lasting Finish in 050 Paradise
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 08 *FAVORITE*
Maybelline Color Sensational in 930 Truffle Tease
Maybelline Color Sensational in 920 Nude Lust


Ones I Would Avoid:

Revlon Super Lustrous Shine in 820 Pink Cognito *WORST*
L'Oreal Colour Riche in 800 Fairest Nude





Comments