50% off Rimmel and 25% off Wet n Wild at Walgreens

This week at Walgreens, when you use your Walgreens' Rewards Card, all Rimmel London cosmetics are 50% off, and all Wet n Wild cosmetics, including the Fergie line, are 25% off!

If you're a frequent drugstore shopper, you know that 50% off sales hardly ever happen! And a brand as inexpensive as Wet n Wild gets even cheaper when it's 25% off.

I picked up a few things this Sunday because I knew by the end of the week the brands would be picked clean. I highly suggest running to your local Walgreens before the week ends to save. I recommend the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder, the Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation, any of Rimmel Lasting Finish lipsticks, and the Wet n Wild blushes, and the Wet n Wild Fergie Take on the Day Primer. It's a great time to try out new products from these brands!

**Note, the Rimmel sale does exclude the Scandal Eyes Waterproof eyeliners, I'm not sure why.

Comments