REVIEW | Rimmel Nail Polish in "Caramel Cupcake"


"Caramel Cupcake"


These polishes retail for about $1.50 at Target, Walmart, and other stores that sell the Rimmel brand.


Let's get in to the review!





Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in "Caramel Cupcake" is a light nude pink beige color. The color on me is the perfect nude color that doesn't make me look like I have corpse hands. I think this color would look amazing on all skin tones.



"Caramel Cupcake" 
2 Coats


"Caramel Cupcake" 
2 Coats




The formula is very good on this color as opposed to other colors in the line. 2 coats is all you need to reach full opacity and the texture looks very smooth and shiny on the nails, not clumpy or thick. If you were in a hurry you could even get away with one coat. I noticed minor tip wear and minor chipping by day 4 on my nails, so not as long lasting as some OPI colors on me.  


As with all the Rimmel 60 Seconds polishes, it dries very quickly, within a minute or two. You cannot beat the price! I highly recommend picking this color up! It looks great any time of the year!


NEED IT!
4.0/5






Comments