New Target Brand Makeup Brushes!

Today while I was at Target I spotted some of the new Up and Up Brand by Target makeup brushes! They had clearanced out their old line, which unfortunately included my favorite single eye shadow brushes, and rolled out these new ones!

There a few more brushes to choose from in this new line including a stippling brush, blush and powder brushes, a facial brush, a kabuki brush, and a set of 2 eye shadow brushes.

These new brushes look like a duo-fiber, but I'm not positive. The handle is a dark metallic grey. The packaging of these new ones looks much higher end than the old ones, which were just plain black plastic.

The line ranges from $2.99 to $7.99, an excellent price for makeup brushes! Not sure on the quality of these new brushes, but the old ones I had no problems with shedding or wearing down.

Let me know if you guys have tried these brushes or not and what you think of them!






Comments