Ulta Haul: Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Powder Foundation

I took advantage of Ulta's 21 Days Of Beauty sale this week and purchased the Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation, which retails normally for $33, I purchased it on sale for $20! It can be purchased in-stores and online at Ulta, and Laurageller.com.


Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation


I picked up the shade "Porcelain", the lightest of the 4 shades available. The powder is baked, so it slightly domed shape. This shade has swirls of light beige, ivory, and a pale pink. When swirled together it's a very fair ivory shade.

The product comes in a sturdy black plastic compact. It's very sleek, no mirror or added brush. It comes with 0.32 oz of product, standard size for powders.


"Porcelain"



I'm really excited to try this out! Did I mention it's paraben-free! I will have a full review of this powder coming soon and will let you guys know what I think of it.

In the mean time, check out some of these pictures and hit up Ulta this week if you can, it's the final week of 21 Days of Beauty!




Comments