Elf Good vs Evil Collection Spotted at Walgreens!


On my recent shopping trip to Walgreens I spotted not only the Wet n Wild Halloween Collection but also the Elf Good vs Evil Collection!


Elf has been coming out with limited edition Disney themed collections this year, including The Little Mermaid, Snow White, and now, Sleeping Beauty. 

The Good vs Evil Collection is Sleeping Beauty inspired and features a Beauty Book and Brush Set, each for $9.99.

Elf Good vs. Evil
Beauty Book

I purchased the Beauty Book which features 2 eyeshadow looks, "Day Beauty" which features 6 brown neutral shades and a red lip gloss, and "Night Villian" which features 6 more grey smokey and bright colors with a bright pink lip gloss. The Beauty Book also features a black pencil eye liner. I'm fairly certain they meant Night "Villain", I'm not sure.

If you're a Disney fan like I am, check your nearest Walgreens for this collection! It won't be here for long!

"Day Beauty"

"Night Villian"

Comments