Top 3 Must Have Lip Colors for Fall

Now that the Fall season is in full swing, I thought I would share my favorite lip shades for the Fall! Here's three shade options for every level of comfort and style!





The first and most wearable shade option is to rock a darker brown toned nude. This is the perfect transition from an every day nudey pink to the darker shades of lipstick we come to love for the fall. My favorite lipstick for this option is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 050 "Paradise".

Rimmel Lipstick in "Paradise"




The second option for fall is to wear a medium berry shade. Flattering on every skin tone, this color is the perfect shade to bring your every day look into the Fall by adding more definition to the lips. For those that like more color to their lips and think nudes wash them out, a berry toned lipstick is perfect! My favorite is the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in "104". This matte berry shade is perfect for adding that pop of color and drama to your makeup look. Full Review HERE.

Rimmel Lipstick in "104"



And finally, no Fall look would be complete without a dark vampy lip shade! The most dramatic of the options, if you dare to step out of your comfort zone, is stunning against fair skin and everyone for that matter. Be sure to wear a lip liner as these dark shades can sometimes bleed outside the lip lines. I love pairing these dark lips with a simple eye look to balance out my face, too dramatic of an eye look will distract from the already dramatic lips. My favorite lipstick for this option is the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in "Raspberry Bite". This lipstick is a dark vampy purple with a natural shine finish that lasts all day. Another great option for those on a budget is the Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick in "Sugar Plum Fairy", equally as dark and vampy purple but with a flat matte finish.

Revlon "Raspberry Bite" Over Wet n Wild "Sugar Plum Fairy"



I hope this helps you guys out when picking out some lipsticks and makeup for the Fall! The Fall is definitely my favorite time to wear makeup, the dark lips, the metallic eyes, its my favorite type of makeup looks.

Hope everyone is enjoying the Fall! Let me know some of your guys favorite Fall lipsticks in the comments!

Comments