Collective Beauty Haul! Milani, Wet n Wild, Deborah Lippmann

Collective Beauty Haul


I've been on a major beauty deal hunt lately! Between my trips to TJMaxx, the Dollar Tree, and my local drugstores, I've found quite a few little gems to add to my collection!





Let's start with this beautiful nail polish from Deborah Lippmann. I found this beauty at TJMaxx for only $6.99, down from the original retail price of $20. Each glass bottle is the standard 0.5 fl ounces.

The shade I picked up, "Just Dance", is a beyond gorgeous aqua teal glitter that shimmers when it hits the light. This shade, according to Deborah Lippmann's website, is limited edition.

Deborah Lippmann is sold at select Ulta's, not sold in mine, in-stores and online at Sephora, this specific shade is still available on their website HERE, and Deborah Lippmann's website HERE. Swatches and a review of this shade will be up soon!


Just Dance
Deborah Lippmann



If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you'll have seen my posts about some new Milani products I spotted at my local Dollar Tree. You can view the full post HERE. I picked up two of the Milani ShadowEyez Eyeshadow Pencils in "Royal Purple" and "Romantic Violet". Being the Dollar Tree, both of these pencils were $1, down from their retail price of $7.49.

Milani products can be found at select CVS and Walgreens locations, and online at Milani's website, the ShadowEyez Pencils can be found HERE. And as always, these pencils are paraben-free!


Royal Purple is a matte bright medium purple.
Romantic Violet is a metallic light purple taupe.



Romantic Violet







Royal Purple







Romantic Violet
ShadowEyez

Milani

Royal Purple
ShadowEyez
Milani


And finally, I picked up two more Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipsticks. These retail for $1.99 at mass retailers. Each were on sale for $1.69 at my local Shopko.

I picked up the shades "Ravin' Raisin" and "Mauve Outta Here". These lipsticks are a matte finish and last all day while not being too drying on the lips. These are by far my favorite lipsticks from the drugstore. Plus, they're paraben free!


Ravin' Raisin is a cool-toned dark grayed purple.
Mauve Outta Here is a medium rose toned pink.












Mauve Outta Here



Ravin' Raisin



Mauve Outta Here
Mega Last Lip Color
Wet n Wild


Ravin' Raisin
Mega Last Lip Color
Wet n Wild



Happy Shopping Everyone!


Comments