Review: NUDE SKINCARE Progenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil


NUDE SKINCARE
Progenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil


With a recent Sephora order, I received a sample of the NUDE SKINCARE Progenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil. There wasn't enough product to do a thorough review, so I decided to order the Double Dose of Genius Set, featuring a deluxe sample size of the Rescue Oil, to see if it would really make a difference in my skin.


This oil retails for $68 (1 fl oz) and is available in-store and online at Sephora, and the NUDE SKINCARE Website.


Facial oils are becoming very popular, but with oily skin, I just could never find a facial oil that didn't leave my skin looking and feeling greasy.


So, let's get in to the review!



NUDE SKINCARE claims:


"Progenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil is an all-natural, featherweight formula featuring bakuchiol—nature’s answer to retinol without the negative side effects. It helps repair and refine texture for satiny, flawless-looking skin. Coleus root and organic rosemary extracts, nature’s best purifying ingredients, work to clarify the complexion. A potent botanical complex boosts skin moisture, and virgin, organic, cold-pressed rose hip oil nourishes with omegas 3 and 6 and vitamin C. Antioxidant-rich ingredients provide environmental protection, making this a true lifesaver for everything your skin faces on a day to day basis."



The Progenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil is "formulated without PEGs, TEA, DEA, propylene glycol, petrolatum, synthetic color, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, and silicones....all-natural, vegan, and cruelty-free.The product is scented with an all-natural, botanical fragrance."



The Product.


This product comes packaged in a sturdy glass bottle with a glass dropper to dispense the oil. I would be alright traveling with this product, but just something to be cautious about.


The actual oil is yellow in color, the consistency is thin, not sticky, goopy, or heavy, and doesn't leave an overly shiny finish to the face, an aspect that I absolutely love!


There is a light slightly herbal scent to the oil, however, the scent doesn't linger, and to me, isn't over-powering.



The bottle topper is a push mechanism that deposits the product into the dropper. One push of the "button" is all the product you will need to cover your entire face.







Results.


Even though I have oily skin, this did not make my face excessively oily throughout the day. I have been using this oil as a facial moisturizer morning and night after cleansing the skin.


After using this product for a few weeks, I can say for certain that I have seen a big improvement in my skin's texture. My pores have became less obvious, my skin felt smoother, and my complexion is brighter and there is less uneven pigmentation.


I don't notice any difference with it clarifying my complexion. I find that using a proper face cleanser does a better job at keeping my complexion clear of acne. This oil certainly doesn't add to my acne, or irritate it.


Compared to many facial lotion moisturizers, this oil truly hydrates my skin and even at the end of the day, my face still feels plump and full of moisture.



Ingredients:


Isoamyl Laurate, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Squalene, Bakuchiol, Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool



Overall.


This facial oil is the perfect moisturizer for every skin type that wants to improve the texture and overall appearance of your skin without harsh and toxic ingredients! This oil is lightweight, non-greasy, and makes the perfect prep for makeup! Despite not having a typical SPF that many facial lotions contain, this oil features numerous antioxidants to protect your skin against environmental aggressors. The only aspect I would change about this oil is the scent, I always prefer unscented.


NEED IT!
4.75/5




Comments

Ava Harris said…
Thanks for the information. I really like the way you express complex topics in lucid way. It really helps me understand it much better way. coleus forskohlii powder