Review // Acure Ultra Hydrating Eye Cream

 



Wake up your undereyes with their morning dose of coffee. With deep moisturizing adaptogenic ashwagandha, holy basil, reishi mushroom and turmeric and stimulating supergreens and green coffee oil. Puffiness? Peace. Dark circles? See ya.


The Acure Ultra Hydrating Eye Cream retails for $19.99 (0.5 fl oz) and is available on the Acure Website, in-store and online at Target, and Ulta.



The Ultra Hydrating Eye Cream is a lightweight white eye cream with a very light almost unnoticeable fresh floral scent. I found that a rice grain size amount of eye cream is an appropriate amount to apply to both eyes.


For the best application, I squeeze the eye cream directly from the tub to the pad of my ring finger and gently pat the eye cream to my eye area. Make sure never to pull or use abrasive pushing around the delicate eye area.


The texture of this eye cream is non heavy and non sticky and can be used day and night.



The one downside to this eye cream is the time it takes to blend into the skin. It took about a minute of patting for the eye cream to blend into my skin. For me that is far too long and too much time spent touching my eye area on a daily basis and is likely to cause premature signs of aging to develop sooner.



I purchased this eye cream hoping it would be a dupe for the 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream, which is one of my favorites! 

Both claim to reduce puffiness and dark circles and contain elements of coffee as ingredients. Unfortunately that is where the similarities end. The 100% Pure Eye Cream is more emollient and blends easier and faster into the skin. I also felt that my eye area was more hydrated and plump in appearance after applying the 100% Pure Eye Cream.


After using the entire tube, I would say that my eye area does feel moderately hydrated and does not feel tight or lose hydration throughout the day. There was no significant improvement or decline in my eye area's elasticity, fine lines, or volume. 


Overall

This eye cream is best suited for anyone between the ages of 18 and 25 who need a little bit of hydration but not looking for help with signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, or dark circles. 


I will likely not be repurchasing this eye cream as it takes too long to blend into the skin and the more time I spend touching my eye area, the more likely it is to increase fine lines and wrinkles. 


Ingredients

 Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Laurate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract*, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract*, Punica Granatum Extract*, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract* Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract*, Withania Somnifera Root Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Arthrospira Platensis Extract, Brassica Oleracea Acephala (Kale) Extract, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract. *Organic Ingredient 





★★★★☆






Comments

Anonymous said…
I have been using under eye dermalmd cream for several months and can tell the dark circles are not as noticeable and the puffiness has been reduced. I wasn't looking for a total 100% change but anything over permanent 80% improvement is very encouraging. Yes I am recommending this repair cream.
MELALUMIN said…
Nice Post!!
Please look here at Best Eye Serum