Urban Decay Naked2 Palette Tutorial


Urban Decay Naked2 palette


I love neutral eye looks, and the Naked2 palette by Urban Decay is a great palette. Here is a an easy daytime smokey eye look for anyone to try! The Naked2 Palette retails for $54. It can be purchased at Ulta, Sephora, and urbandecay.com.


Let's get started!






Step 1:     Before the eye shadows are laid down, I started with the Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over my eyelid.

Step 2:    On the inner corner of the eye, pack on "Bootycall", the shimmery pinky champagne shade.

Step 3:    Then pack on "Busted", the shimmery dark brown shade, on the rest of the lid, do not go above the crease. Be sure to blend it out and remove any harsh lines.

Step 4:    As a transition color blend the shade "Tease", the matte gray-purple in the palette, into the socket of the eyelid.

Step 5:    And to darken up the outer v of the eyelid I took MAC's "Handwritten" and just dabbed a little on the outer corner of my eye.

Step 6:    Place "Foxy", the matte yellow-beige in the palette, onto the brow bone to highlight underneath the brows.

I lined my upper lash line with Jordana Fabuliner in Black and the lower lash line with the Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips eyeliner in brown. To further darken the look, I lined my inner waterline and upper rim with MAC "smolder" kohl eye pencil.

And finally, with my lashes curled, I applied the Maybelline The Falsies Mascara, the waterproof formula, to my top and lower lashes.











Comments