My Favorite Drugstore Makeup Products!



I was thinking of doing a favorite product from each drugstore brand, but then I realized I don't have an absolute favorite to recommend from brands like Revlon or Neutrogena. So instead, here are my favorite drugstore makeup products I think everyone should give a try!


Let's get started!





     
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation

  • This foundation is my drugstore holy grail foundation! This retails for between $9.79 and Walmart and Target, to around $12.99 at drugstores and Ulta
  • This foundation has a fairly wide color selection, with around 12 shades that can cover most skin tones.
  • It provides a high coverage natural matte finish suitable for everyone from normal to oily skin. Even people with dry skin can use this provided they use a moisturizer beforehand. 
  • This lasts almost as long as my Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
  • However, be aware that the color does oxidize to a dark color after time. 
  • Does not cause me any acne break outs!
  • Paraben Free!




Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio


  • These eye liners retail for around $11.95 at Ulta and at most drugstores.
  • These are the only long lasting creamy eyeliners I can use on my lower lash line that won't smudge or run down my face!
  • They are not as creamy as say a kajal pencil, but they are creamy enough for me to use an eye shadow base. 
  • They come in a package of 3, so that's about $4 an eyeliner!
  • Comes in a wide selection of colors, from green, blue, purple, to nudes, silvers, and blacks. 
  • Paraben Free!


      
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick

  • These lipsticks retail for $4.99 at Target and Walmart, to around $5.49 at most drugstores and Ulta.
  • This is my favorite lipstick formula, both high end and drugstore. HERE are some of my comparison and reviews on this formula.
  • Does have a smaller shade selection.
  • Unfortunately, this line does have parabens. 
  • Lasts around 3 to 4 hours before I need to reapply. 


       

Almay Get Up & Grow Mascara

  • This mascara retails for between $6.99 at Target and Walmart, to around $7.99 at drugstores and Ulta. And Almay almost always has a coupon available to use.
  • This mascara is an almost dupe, for me, for the Benefit BadGal Waterproof Mascara.
  • This provides great volume and lash definition to my lashes.
  • The wand is an hourglass shape that is on the larger side, but not as large as the L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara. 
  • At the end of the day I don't see flakes or smudging from the mascara on my face.
  • Paraben Free!



       
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Powder

  • This correcting powder retails for between $12.79 at Target and Walmart, to around $13.99 at most drugstores and Ulta.
  • While it is sold as a correcting powder, I find it more useful as an allover setting powder for my makeup.
  • Works best for those with fair to light skin, as the color range is quite light overall and only has 4 shades.
  • Those with dry skin might not like this because it can cling to dry patches, so it's best suited for those with normal to oily skin.
  • Paraben and Talc Free!
  • Read my full review HERE.





Comments