Ulta Haul!

I received a $5 off coupon from Ulta recently and I had some $1 off Rimmel coupons that were about to expire so of course I needed to use them! Here a few things I picked up from my local Ulta. Full reviews will be coming soon.





The first thing I absolutely needed to pick up was the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. This is my holy grail nail polish top coat. I missed it too much to go without it any longer. It does cause some shrinkage to the nail polish but the lasting power makes up for it. This retails for $9.95 at Ulta.




The next thing I picked up was sort of an impulse buy on the recommendation of Melissa Autry (melmphs) on Youtube. She did a haul recently that featured the Prestige Long Term Relationship Fierce Color Eyeshadows. She said the pigmentation of these are insane! I picked up the shade "Hocus Pocus", a teal and brown duo-chrome shade with flecks of shimmer. Similar to MAC's "Club" eye shadow. These shadows are paraben-free! These retail for $8.49 at Ulta. Full review HERE.





The last two things I picked up were 2 Rimmel Matte by Kate lipsticks in shades 104 and 113. They don't have proper shade names, sad. These lipsticks are very creamy and apply easily to the lips, especially for matte shades which are usually very dry. Shade 104 is a medium pink, and shade 113 is a pale light nude peach. These lipsticks have a strong sweet scent to them, it reminds me of watermelon candy, once its applied to the lips that scent goes away. These lipsticks retail for $5.49 at Ulta.


Comments