How To Keep Your Eye Brows in Place! TIP!

While I was watching The Beauty Vault's eye brow tutorial on Youtube (HERE), she mentioned a beauty tip on how to keep your eye brows in place without using eye brow gel!




She recommended using hairspray!
Just spray it onto a spoolie and brush it through your brows! 

Spoolie


I was skeptical of trying this, as I was used to homemade tips like this not working for me. I have very difficult to manage brows, and finding a paraben-free brow gel is not easy, there's very few. So I figured, why not give this a try.

I was amazed at how well this kept my brows in place! I found that my brows did not fall nearly or at all like they have using other brow gels from the drugstore after the 9 hour mark.

The stronger and more long lasting the hold of the hairspray, the better! I used the Pantene Pro-V Hairspray, but you can use whatever hairspray you prefer. If you're looking for a spoolie, Sonia Kashuk makes a cheap one that is available at Target for $1.99.

What's great about using hairspray over brow gel is that you won't get the gloopy mess some gels create on your brows, and it won't remove any brow powder you may have added.


If you have hard to manage brows and can't find a brow gel that works for you, give this tip a shot and let me know if it worked for you!!


Comments