Ulta Haul!


I recently picked up some new goodies from Ulta over this past weekend! Here's an overview of some of the things I picked up. Let me know if you guys would like additional reviews on any of these products!



Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

This was a re-purchase item. This top coat retails for $9.95 at Ulta. This is my favorite top coat. It seals in the color and adds a shiny finish to the nails that locks in the color and prevents chipping on my nails for at least 4 days. Definitely a great top coat! Highly Recommend!


Eco Tools Six Piece Day-To-Night Clutch Set



5 Eco Tools Day-To-Night Brushes

This clutch set becomes with 5 individual full size brushes; 4 eye brushes and 1 face brush. This set retails for $16.99 at Ulta. I purchased this because I saw one of the eye brushes looks exactly like the MAC 219 brush! I have always loved Eco Tools brushes, and its a great price for 5 brushes!



Benefit BADgal Waterproof Mascara

Benefit BADgal Waterproof Mascara

The Benefit BADgal mascara, different than the popular They're Real! mascara, is my absolute holy grail mascara! The brush of the waterproof formula is an hourglass shape, perfect for reaching the base of my eyelashes. This formula gives my lashes great volume, thickness, and added definition. This mascara retails for $19 at Ulta. I definitely recommend giving this mascara a shot!



Prestige Total Intensity Long Term Relationship Eyeshadows





"Spellbound"

"Spellbound"
Total Intensity Eyeshadow

Prestige

"Spellbound"
Total Intensity Eyeshadow

Prestige

The Prestige Total Intensity Eyeshadows are intensely pigmented and very long lasting eyeshadows! They are by far my favorite pressed eyeshadow formula, high end or drugstore! They come packaged in a compact black packaging that can be de-potted into a MAC or Z-Palette. "Spellbound" is a beautiful pinky gold duochrome shade. These eyeshadows retail for $8.49 at Ulta. I definitely recommend picking up this shade!



"Bewitched"

"Bewitched"
Total Intensity Eyeshadow

Prestige


"Bewitched"
Total Intensity Eyeshadow

Prestige

The Prestige Total Intensity Eyeshadows are intensely pigmented and very long lasting eyeshadows! They are by far my favorite pressed eyeshadow formula, high end or drugstore! They come packaged in a compact black packaging that can be de-potted into a MAC or Z-Palette. "Bewitched" is a light red brown with a green duochrome. It's just a lighter version of the shade "Hocus Pocus". These eyeshadows retail for $8.49 at Ulta.

Comments