Review: Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in "Just Dance"

Deborah Lippmann Glitter Polish


I recently picked up my first Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish! I found this little beauty at my local TJmaxx for only $6.99! See my complete haul post HERE. The Deborah Lippmann Glitter Polishes retail for $20 at select Ulta and Sephora locations, as well as online at Deborah Lippmann's website.




Just Dance is a bright aqua teal with aqua multi-glitters. The glitters are very reflective! The texture is a little bumpy due to the large size of the glitters. There are small as well as large glitters in the polish, which makes the color that much more gorgeous! This shade in particular, is limited edition.


The image below doesn't do the color justice. In actuality, the color is more teal than blue.

This shade comes with the standard 0.5 fl ounces of product in a glass bottle.


Just Dance
2 Coats

Deborah Lippmann


I found that this color was about 70% opaque with one coat. I painted two coats to get the full effect and color of this shade on my nails.


I had no problem applying this shade. The texture wasn't too thin or too goopy and looks almost flawless on the nails, except the rough texture, again, due to the glitters in the formula.


Now let's get to how well this nail polish wears. Because it is heavy with glitter, I noticed it was more susceptible to chipping and tip wear. I highly recommend using a top coat with this shade as the color and glitters can wear down much faster and the color will not be as vibrant.

I painted my nails Friday night, and by Tuesday I noticed had there was minor tip wear on a few of my nails. So it's not the best for longevity but it's not horrible either.



Overall, if you love glitter and you love a glitter polish that will actually show up and be reflective in and out of sunlight, pick up this shade while you can! While the formula could be a little long wearing, I will take it for how beautiful the colors is! Check your local TJmaxx locations!



NEED IT!
3.75/5

Comments