March Makeup & Beauty Favorites!

March Makeup & Beauty Favorites
March Makeup & Beauty Favorites


So March has come and gone already, that means one thing for me, one month left till I graduate college! My mom keeps saying I have been waiting for this day since kindergarden, she could not be any more correct.


I did not wear a lot of makeup this month. My focus this month was to get rid of the gross amount of acne that popped up on my face due to the Tarte Maracuja Oil I tried out, full review HERE.


Most of my favorites this month were new products, so you will definitely be able to find these products in-store, some you will have to find online.


So let's get started!



100% Pure Vanilla Bean Nourishing Body Cream

I am in the process of transitioning all of my body products to natural and organic ingredients, and body lotion is one product you should be mindful of the ingredients. 100% Pure makes beauty products with only the most natural products. I found this on clearance at Ulta for $8.49, sad they will no longer be caring the brand. What I love most about this product are the non-toxic ingredients, and if you have sensitive skin like I do, this won't cause your skin to burn after shaving! The vanilla scent is noticeable but not too strong and the formula isn't sticky or greasy and blends very easily into the skin. This retails for $17 on the 100% Pure Website.


100% Pure Vanilla Bean Nourishing Body Cream
100% Pure Nourishing Body Cream



DDF Mattifying Oil Control Moisturizer with SPF 15

I have been experimenting with day-time moisturizers, trying to find the perfect one that moisturizes my skin, does not break me out, and helps control the excess oil on my face. I think I have found the perfect moisturizer for myself! This moisturizer from Doctors Dermatologic Formula controls oil, more so than my Exuviance Sheer Refining Fluid, and adds hydration to the areas of my face that need it, and contains an SPF 15 to protect against sun damage. The moisturizer is a white color with no offensive scent or fragrance. This retails for $44 in-stores and online at Ulta, and the DDF Website.


DDF Mattifying Oil Control Moisturizer with SPF 15
DDF Mattifying Oil Control Moisturizer




Wet n Wild Limited Edition Thrift Store Chic Eyeshadow Palette

Wet n Wild released the Limited Edition Silver Lake Collection for Spring 2015 and features 5 new 6-Pan Palettes! I picked up the pink toned palette, Thrift Store Chic. The majority of the palette is shimmery, so if you don't like shimmer, skip this one. I am extremely impressed with the longevity and pigmentation from this palette! I had no problem, when I used primer underneath, with the shadows lasting all day. My favorite shades from the palette are the metallic ivory and the glittery light pink. This palette retails for $3.99 for a limited time at CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, and other select locations. Full Review HERE


Wet n Wild Limited Edition Thrift Store Chic Eyeshadow Palette
Wet n Wild Thrift Store Chic Eyeshadow Palette



Physicians Formula City Glow New York City Bronzer

This new line of City Glow bronzers from Physicians Formula is available in two shades, the lighter and cooler toned is New York City. The bronzer features a gold overspray of the city skyline that goes away after a couple of uses. The bronzer claims to protect against environmental aggressors such as pollution, and protection against the sun with SPF 30. I love the natural glow it gives to my face with no added glitter or shimmer. The powder blends into the skin very easily without looking patchy or wearing off during the day. This bronzer retails for around $13.99 at mass retailers. 


Physicians Formula City Glow New York City Bronzer
Physicians Formula City Glow Bronzer

Physicians Formula City Glow New York City Bronzer
Physicians Formula City Glow Bronzer



MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Due to the breakouts I had this past month, I needed to cover up my acne and make sure the redness wasn't visible. The MAC Studio Finish Concealer is my go-to product for covering up acne. This concealer is full coverage, but is not sticky and is easy to blend into the skin and not look cakey. Plus, it contains an SPF 35 for added sun protection. There are 15 shades available, so there is a color match for just about everyone. This concealer retails for $19 on the MAC Website, the Nordstrom Website, and department store MAC counters.


MAC Studio Finish Concealer
MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Comments