June Beauty Favorites| Essence, Too Faced, Milani

June 2015 Beauty Favorites


The Summer is already half over and with the weather being as cold as it's been, Summer still feels like months away! The makeup I have been loving this past month have really helped add that extra glow to my skin. I have also been in love with a bright pink lip, so I have a few favorite lip colors to show you!

And as always, all of these products are paraben-free!


So let's get in to my favorites for the month of June!



Essence 3D Eyeshadow in "Irresistible Vanilla Latte"
$3.49 (0.09 oz)

I have spoken about this product before here on the blog about it being a favorite of mine for highlighting, well it is still very much a favorite! I've been loving the champagne side of this duo as a dramatic glittery highlight on the tops of my cheek bones. It reminds me a lot of the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in "Opal", both are a very high shine shimmery golden champagne. There are 6 shades available in the line, this is the lightest and most neutral of the 6. They are available in-store and online at Ulta and the Essence Website. Read my full review HERE.




Irresistible Vanilla Latte
3D Eyeshadow

Essence


Irresistible Vanilla Latte on the cheek bones



Milani Shadow Eyez 12 Hour Eyeshadow Pencil in "Sand Dunes"
$7.49 (0.10 oz)

I finally got my hands on the Shadow Eyez Shadow Pencils from Milani at my local Dollar Tree, and I could not have been more excited! I have heard nothing but positive things about them. The shade I have been loving is "Sand Dunes". It's a very shimmery and metallic pink champagne beige, great for laying underneath any powder eyeshadow for added pigmentation. The high shine of the shade is absolutely gorgeous! Both under eyeshadows and alone, it's a stunner! There are 12 shades available in the line. They are available at select CVS, Walgreens, and K-Mart locations, and the Milani Website




Milani Shadow Eyez 12 Hr Wear Eyeshadow Pencil


Sand DunesShadow Eyez 12 Hr Wear Eyeshadow Pencil
Milani



Too Faced Shadow Insurance
$20 (0.35 oz)

This well loved eyeshadow primer is a cult favorite for a reason. It is the only eyeshadow primer that will control oil and help prevent creasing for 14 hours! I wear this even when I am not wearing eyeshadow, just to help control the oil build up on my eyelids, especially now that the summer months are here. If you have severely oily eyelids, like I do, oil getting into your eyes is a real struggle. If you're having difficulty keeping your eyeshadow from creasing, you need this in your life. It is available in-store and online at Ulta, in-store and online at Sephora, and the Too Faced Website.





Too Faced Shadow Insurance (Deluxe Sample Size)



Jordana Modern Matte Lipstick in "Matte Popular"
$2.49-$2.99 (0.11 oz)

The matte lip is big this year, and one of the newer formulas at the drugstore are the Jordana Modern Matte Lipsticks. I was wary to try out this formula, but I was so wrong, they are the most creamy and easy to apply matte lipsticks I have ever tried! The shade I have been absolutely in love with lately, is the shade 07 "Matte Popular", a bright cool toned pink. It lasts for over 6 hours and doesn't leave your lips feeling dry or cracked. There are 18 shades available in the line, from light nudes to deep reds. They are available in-store and online at Walgreens and K-Mart locations, and the Jordana Website




Matte Popular
Modern Matte Lipstick

Jordana


Matte Popular
Modern Matte Lipstick

Jordana



Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in "Mauve Outta Here"
$1.99 (0.11 oz)

The Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipsticks have a cult following at the drugstore for being extremely pigmented and long-wearing, and they are. I have several shades, but the one I have also been loving for a pop of pink is the shade 907C "Mauve Outta Here". Don't let the name fool you, this isn't a neutral mauve color, it's a bright pink with just a touch of mauve that is both highly pigmented, very creamy, and lasts for 6 to 7 hours. There are 26 shades available in the line, so no matter if you're into just nudes, pink, or more deep shades, there's going to be a color for you. They are available at in-store at select Shopko, Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and CVS locations, and the Wet n Wild Website



Mauve Outta Here
MegaLast Lip Color

Wet n Wild


Mauve Outta Here
MegaLast Lip Color

Wet n Wild



I hope you guys are having an amazing Summer, and have a safe 4th of July if you're in the United States! Let us know in the comments what you guys are loving this month, I'm always up for trying new things!

Comments