Organic & Natural Beauty Haul | What I Got For Christmas




I hope everyone had a safe and happy Holiday! My family spoiled me this year and I received several new green and organic beauty products, I may or may not have picked them out. I can't wait to try these out and let you know how these perform!


Let's get in to "What I Got For Christmas", beauty edition.




Sephora Collection Z Palette

$10
Sephora






If you've been following this blog for a while, you may have seen my DIY Z Palette. While I do love the palette I created, I wanted something a little more professional looking to hold my blushes.


I received the baby size of the Z Palette, and it fits my 5 blushes perfectly! The outer packaging is Sephora inspired with the black and white stripes, and is magnetized on the inside to hold any power products you may want to de-pot.




Kjaer Weis Foundation Refill

$40
Kjaer Weis, Citrine Natural Beauty Bar





Kjaer Weis Foundation in "Lightness"
Lightness
Cream Foundation

Kjaer Weis



I FINALLY got my hands on the Kjaer Weis cream foundation! I have been dying to try out this foundation since hearing Amanda from The Organic Bunny rave about it.


This cream foundation is Certified Organic, Cruelty Free, and made with "NO artificial ingredients, such as petroleum, parabens, artificial coloring and fragrance, petrochemical emulsifiers."


I have the lightest shade, "Lightness". It is made for the fairest of skin tones. The foundation had a neutral undertone, so it is suitable for those with either pink or yellow undertones. I have fair skin and a neutral undertone, so finger crossed the shade isn't too dark!


I will have a full review up very soon.




Tata Harper Very Illuminating Cheek Tint

$40
Sephora Online, Citrine Natural Beauty Bar, Tata Harper (Available In Set)






This cream highlighter from Tata Harper is 100% Natural, and is now available at Sephora! It makes me so happy to learn that Sephora is now carrying more natural and green beauty brands.


I absolutely love pairing my cream with powder highlighters, particularly if you love an intense highlight! I'm eager to see if this can replace my BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured.


This comes in one universal shade. Full review soon!




Honest Beauty Luminizing Powder

$25
Honest Beauty






This powder from Honest Beauty is technically classified as a face highlighter, but the deepest shade, "Dusk Reflection", the shade seen here, works perfectly as a bronzer for those with fair to light skin!


The Honest Beauty products are made without "parabens, paraffins, silicones, talc, petrolatum, mineral oil, or synthetic fragrances" and are cruelty free.


I cannot wait to finally have a natural powder bronzer that won't look too dark or too brown on my skin! Full review coming soon!




Jane Iredale Jelly Jar Gel Eyeliner

$28
Jane Iredale, Citrine Natural Beauty Bar, Nordstrom






This water resistant gel eyeliner from Jane Iredale is meant to be long-wearing and highly pigmented. Plus the ingredients are always paraben free and without synthetic dyes.


I received the shade "Black". I always have trouble with eyeliners staying put in my water line, and gel liners have been the only formula that stays in place all day. I am hoping this can replace my favorite, the It Cosmetics Liner Love Waterproof Anti-Aging Creme Gel Eye Liner.


Full review coming!





I hope you all had an amazing Holiday and have a safe and happy New Year!

I will be starting a new job this year, so my blogging schedule is going to change slightly. I shall let you guys know the new posting schedule when the time gets closer!





Comments