March Beauty Favorites




March was a pretty basic month in terms of makeup. I didn't wear much and the products I did wear are very natural and would be perfect for everyone!


Everything but the Tata Harper highlighter is Vegan. For those that like minimal makeup, you're going to love these products! 


Let's get started!





Hurraw! Coconut Lip Balm


A raw vegan lip balm is a little difficult to find, but the Hurraw! Lip Balms---OH MY GOD! They have a smooth formula and leave my lips feeling extremely soft and plump. And did I mention they are the best non-artificial scent EVER? I found mine through Vitacost and highly recommend the Coconut scent if you love the smell of Summer. 

$3.79, Hurraw! Balm






Silk Naturals Highlight Powder in "Fluff"


This loose highlighting powder has found its way into my everyday routine. The color is a beautiful light pink with gold reflect and shimmer. Whenever I wear this, I always receive compliments on how vibrant and gorgeous my highlight is. For those of you with a fair to medium complexion, you need this highlighter. For $4.50, there's no question. The shine lasts all day and photographs beautifully. I will definitely be trying out more Silk Naturals Highlight Powders!







The All Natural Face Foundation Pressed Powder


A non-toxic pressed powder foundation, yes! This foundation powder comes in a huge variety of shades for every skin tone. It doesn't leave my face looking cakey, powdery, or heavy. While the powder does have a problem with hard pan, for the price and how it appears on the skin, I'll take it over the Alima Pure Pressed Foundation any day! The All Natural Face just needs to fix the hard pan problem and it would be the ideal powder foundation for all day wear!







Tata Harper Very Illuminating Cheek Tint


This cream highlighter from Tata Harper is probably one of the most subtle highlighters on the market. While the glow is subtle and gives more of a wet looking shine, it would look beautiful on all skin tones. Pairing this with a powder highlighter intensifies the look and leaves your cheekbones beaming! As it does contain beeswax, I will not be repurchasing this product, but if you are in the market for a subtle highlight, this one is a keeper. 

$40, Sephora (Review)





Comments