Review | Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips


Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips


Yesterday I was having one of those bad skin days, where I feel like my face is just not clean. So I decided to try the Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips we had in our bathroom. Oh my goodness I am in love!


Let's get in to the review!





All you need to do is wash your face, wet the area you're applying the strip, let the strip dry for 10-15 minutes, then remove it. While the only draw back is that peeling the strip off is a little painful, it's not terrible. And if you're weird like me, you like to look at it and see the weird stuff that was pulled out of your pores haha.


My box is in the old packaging, but Biore now sells these strips for the face as well. The regular 8 count retails from $6-$8 at Walmart, Target, and Ulta.


If you have dry skin, just be sure to moisturize after using these strips. While I do love using these strips for getting out the bacteria that is left inside my pores, these do contain parabens, which who would have thought! So if you don't have a problem with parabens, pick these up!


Ingredients




NEED IT!
4.5/5



Comments