Review | Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer


Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil


I recently purchased the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer from Ulta with a 20% off coupon. This bronzer retails for $30. You can purchase it at Ulta, Sephora, and the Too Faced Website.


Let's get in to the review!






Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil



I am about a MAC NC20 skintone. So I am quite fair. I've been using the Chocolate Soleil bronzer for a while and it's just a little too dark for me. The Milk Chocolate bronzer is a couple shades lighter than the Chocolate, but its still a cool toned brown. If you are NC25 or fairer, I would recommend the Milk Chocolate, any darker and I would go for the Chocolate.


Both the Chocolate and Milk Chocolate bronzers are completely matte, there is no sheen, sparkle, or shine to them. The consistency is not chalky or powdery.



Too Faced Milk  Chocolate Soleil


Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil


Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil


L to R: Milk Chocolate Soleil, Chocolate Soleil




L to R: Chocolate Soleil, Milk Chocolate Soleil




I absolutely love this bronzer! It doesn't break me out, and it blends perfectly. The texture is smooth and not powdery. The product picks up on the brush without creating a puff of powder in the air. I highly recommend this bronzer and its other shade, Chocolate Soleil for those with a little darker skin tone.


Plus, like most Too Faced products, it's paraben-free!!


NEED IT!
5/5




Comments