REVIEW | Maybelline The Buffs Lipsticks + SWATCHES




I finally spotted the new Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs lipstick collection at my target and picked up a couple. They didn't have the entire collection unfortunately. I really wanted to pick up 935 "Sin-A-Mon", but they didn't have it. I picked up the shades 920 "Nude Lust" and 930 "Truffle Tease".


Let's get in to the review!










Nude Lust is a pinky nude beige. A true nude color for those of us with NC20 or fairer skin tone, otherwise it might make you look like a corpse. It will take a couple of swipes to get the full color. It has a beautiful cream finish, nothing drying or too matte.





920 "Nude Lust"



920 "Nude Lust"






Truffle Tease is a browner nude with neutral undertones. It's quite opaque so achieving the full color only takes a swipe or two on the lips. It's a tad darker than a true nude on my lips, so if you have NC25 to NC30 it would appear as a true nude shade. It also has a beautiful cream finish with a nice shine without looking dry or patchy on the lips.






930 "Truffle Tease"


930 "Truffle Tease"


If your Target, Ulta, or Walmart is carrying these I highly recommend picking up a few, particularly "Nude Lust" and "Sin-A-Mon", or for those with darker skin, "Touchable Taupe". These retailed for $5.49 at my local Target.





Comments