Review | L'oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Pore Vanisher


Ingredients Listing


I was given some samples of the new L'oreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher a few weeks ago and have been trying it out ever since.


Let's get in to the review!






I have large pores near the middle of my face on both sides of my nose that get emphasized after foundation so I thought this would be helpful. The texture is very smooth, not too thin or too emollient. The color is a light nude beige that blends into the skin. You need less than a pea sized amount to do your face.


I take a very small amount and tap it into my face before applying my primer and my foundation. I do not rub it in or else it blends away to nothing.


This did help lessen the look of my pores on my face. Foundation doesn't seem to sink into them when I used this. It is similar to the Porefessional by Benefit in texture and concept. And most importantly, it didn't cause me to break out with acne!


It also claims to absorb excess oil and keep the face matte for 8 hours, I completely disagree with that! It did nothing for me as far as shine control, and I have extremely oily skin. It also claims to reduce the actual size of yours pores. I do see a slight change in size in my pores, they are less noticeable even without makeup on.


This product retails for between $19.99 at Target and Walmart, and $24.99 at Ulta, CVS, and Walgreens.com. It is quite pricey for what it does. It doesn't make a huge impact or completely erase the look of my pores so I won't be purchasing this. However, if you have big problems with the size of your pores or don't want to spend over $30 for the Benefit Porefessional, go pick this up.


LEAVE IT(...For me)
3.5/5




Comments