REVIEW | Rimmel Nail Polish in "Sunny Days"


"Sunny Days"


I recently hauled some of the Rimmel London 60 Seconds nail polishes from the 40% off sale at Shopko. I wanted some bright fun colors for Spring and I thought a bright yellow would be perfect.


Let's get in to the review!





"Sunny Days" is a bright yellow I would describe as a "taxi yellow". It's not pastel in the slightest or a different shade of yellow than you would see on the color wheel. On me, the color isn't flattering. And the formula is pretty bad. Even with 3 coats it's still somewhat streaky and still isn't 100% opaque. And adding 3 coats makes it look a little clumpy on the nails.



"Sunny Days"
3 Coats


"Sunny Days"
3 Coats




I noticed pretty big chipping on my nails by day 3. However I don't see a lot of tip wear, just chips on one or two nails.

These polishes retail for $1.50 at Ulta, Shopko, Walmart, Walgreens, and other stores that carry Rimmel. But despite the expensive price tag, this color just isn't for me. And I wouldn't recommend picking it up either. There are better yellow polishes available.


LEAVE IT
2.5/5




Comments