My Nude Lipstick Collection!



I have been adding quite a few new nude lipsticks to my collection recently so I thought I would show you guys my Nude Lipstick Collection!


Lets get started!






My favorite kind of nude shades are the pinky nudes, as you will see. I have more drugstore than high end lipsticks, however I don't necessarily like them better. I have reviewed and owned a lot more nude lipsticks but have for one reason or another either passed them along to someone else or returned it.


Here is a list of my nude lipsticks in order from 1 to 11, 1 being my favorite, and 11 being my least favorite.


Let me know which nude lipsticks are your favorite!!


#1    Essence Lipstick in "Creamy Nude"
#2    Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in "Airy Fairy" (Full Review HERE)
#3    MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in "Blankety" (Full Review HERE)
#4    Wet n Wild Fergie Lipstick in "Fergie Daily" (Full Review HERE)
#5    Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in "Speak Your Mind" (Full Review HERE)
#6    Lancome Color Design Lipstick in "Love It"
#7    Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in "Paradise" (Swatch Found HERE)
#8    Wet n Wild Fergie Lipstick in "Bebot Love" (Full Review HERE)
#9    Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in "Tinted Taupe" (Swatch Found HERE)
#10  Milani Color Statement Lipstick in "Nude Creme" (Full Review HERE)
#11  Essence Longlasting Lipstick in "Nude Love" (Full Review HERE)




Here are some side by side swatches of almost all of these nude lipsticks:





Comments