Dollar Tree & Big Lots Beauty Haul!

I finally had a chance to swing by the Dollar Tree and Big Lots to see if they had any new makeup! Low and behold the Dollar Tree had a bunch of new Milani Cosmetics products! Big Lots had a lot of new Maybelline, Sinful Colors and Revlon nail polishes to pick through!




From the Dollar Tree I picked out 2 of the Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liners in 04 "Forever" and 02 "Endless". There was one other shade in a cobalt blue, but I didn't think I could pull off the blue. They are the traditional liquid liners. These ones claim to be waterproof and last 24 hours.

Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liners



From Big Lots I dug through the baskets of nail polishes they had. Their actual makeup wasn't too impressive. I saw lots of polishes from Revlon, Sinful Colors, Sephora X, and Maybelline.

I picked up these colors because I thought they would look beautiful for the upcoming Fall season!



I grabbed 2 shades by Revlon, both in the Brilliant Strength formula. The first is a bright silvery oyster color with a metallic finish, 140 "Magnetize", and the second is a dark brown olive green with small red, green, and gold micro glitters, 100 "Enthrall". These retail for around $7.99 and I picked them up for $1.50 a piece!

I also picked up one shade by Sinful Colors called "Vintage", a medium metallic green. This retails for $2.00 and I picked it up for $1.95.


If you have a Big Lots near you and you're in the market for some new nail polishes, head over there before these are all picked through!


Happy Shopping!

Comments