Review: Ulta Minerals Blush in "Tiger Lily"

I recently picked up the Ulta brand Minerals Blush in "Tiger Lily". These blushes are available in-stores and online at ulta for $12.00. Each blush is 0.1 ounces.

"Tiger Lily"
Minerals Blush

Ulta


The shade "Tiger Lily" is described by Ulta as a "light tan glow", but to me the shade is a medium nude rose with a sheen. This is a great color for light to medium skin tones as a nude color to go with any eye look.


"Tiger Lily"
Minerals Blush

Ulta


"Tiger Lily"
Minerals Blush

Ulta


The texture of these blushes is great. They're very smooth, not chalky or powdery, and apply evenly to the skin without applying too much color. The color lasted for a very good 7 to 8 hours before I noticed fading. I've noticed no break outs from this blush.


The pigmentation is very good, not too intense but not too sheer, very buildable. I find that its almost impossible to over due it with the color of this blush. It looks very natural on the skin.


My gripe with these blushes is that the packaging is difficult to open and I already notice the plastic hinge wearing down, so that means I will have to de-pot this and put it in a palette before long.

*My compact broke shortly after writing this post, as you can see from the pictures.


And the for amount you're spending, you get so little of product. $12 is too much for drugstore prices. But Ulta brand products go on sale very often, so wait until these blushes go one sale for $6 or $8 to grab them. They're a great quality blush, but be warned about the horrible packaging.

Plus, they're paraben free!


NEED IT!
4.0/5

Comments