September Beauty Favorites!

I've been changing up my beauty routine a little bit now that the weather is getting cooler and the Fall season is getting into full swing!



Here are my beauty product favorites for the month of September!




Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in "Ultra Light"


I've owned this concealer for a long time, and when I recently ran out of my highlighting concealer, I needed one that was a light enough shade that would highlight my very fair skin. This concealer in the shade "Ultra Light" is perfect for facial highlighting! It's very potent, so a little bit is all you need. Be careful underneath the eyes because it can look a little heavy. This retails for $6 in-stores and online at walmart.com.



MAC Studio Finish Concealer in "NC20"


Unfortunately this month has been a bad month for breakouts. So the Studio Finish Concealer by MAC has been my life saver! It's creamy in texture but thick enough to cover my acne and acne scars on my face. I wouldn't recommend this for under the eyes. The shade NC20 is perfect for my fair skin, and unlike most MAC face products, this doesn't break me out! This retails for $19 at MAC counters and online at maccosmetics.com.



Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Powder Foundation in "Porcelain"


I recently purchased the Laura Geller Baked Powder Foundation from Ulta during their 21 Days of Beauty Event. I have already fallen in love with this product! I love it for days when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup and just need to even out my skin tone, and for days when I'm wearing liquid foundation and setting it with this powder evens out my complexion and applying bronzer and blush goes on smoother. It doesn't break me out, it has excellent coverage, it's amazing! I picked up the lightest shade "Porcelain". This retails for $33 at laurageller.comand in-stores and online at ulta.com. Full review HERE.



Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit in "Medium"


This product by Elf has been a love and hate product for me in the past. Not because it doesn't work, only because the powder color isn't right for my eyebrows, it's too warm for my dark cool toned brown hair. The gel side of this duo is what I have been using all this month to carve out the top of my eye brows to get a sharp edge. It doesn't look drawn on or too harsh. And did I mention it's only $3! This can be purchased at any store that carries Elf products and online at eyeslipsface.com.



Elf Studio Contour Brush


This eyeshadow crease brush has been my go to brush for blending out the eyeliner on my lower lash line and blending out any harsh lines around my eyes. Its small enough to get into the small parts of my eyes without dragging the shadow color too far down. It's bigger than a MAC 219 brush, the tip is more round and less tapered. This brush retails for $3 at stores that carry Elf products and online at eyeslipsface.com.



Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner


As far as adding eyeliner to my lower lash line, and having it stay there all day without smudging down my face, this is the only eyeliner that I trust! It's creamy enough to smudge out but it sets are a minute or two. I've been loving applying these to my lower lash line and smudging the color out for an added pop of color.These come in a variety of colors including neutrals, blues, greens, and purples. They come in a set of 3 and retail for around $11.99 at stores that carry Physicians Formula products including in-stores and online at ulta.com.



Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in 050 "Paradise"



Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks are my holy grail lipsticks, they have excellent staying power and leave a beautiful shiny finish to the lips. I have loved applying the shade "Paradise", a medium neutral pink brown shade to my makeup routine. This darker shade is a perfect transition color for fall if you want to rock a little darker lip for the season. These lipsticks retail for around $4.99 at mass retailers that carry Rimmel. You can find swatches of this lipstick HERE.

Comments